21st Annual Motorcycle & Scooter Ride to Work Day
Ride your motorcycle or scooter Monday, June 18th to demonstrate:
* The number of motorcyclists to the general public and to politicians.
* That motorcyclists are from all occupations and all walks of life.
* That motorcyclists can reduce traffic and parking congestion in large cities.
* That motorcycles are for transportation as well as recreation.
* That motorcycling Is a social good.
Commuting by motorcycle on Monday, June 18th shows the positive value of motorcycles and scooters for transportation. For hundreds of thousands of workers, motorcycles and scooters are an economical, efficient and socially responsible form of mobility that saves energy, helps the environment and provides a broad range of other public benefits.
More information can be found at http://ridetowork.org